5.3.11

Galactacat

I grew up with a steady diet of old live action Disney movies. Pretty much whenever my siblings and I wound up at our grandparents we would watch one. Not sure why we usually watched the live action ones instead of the cartoons, we just watched whatever VHS my grandma put in.


This is the feline hero from "The Cat from Outer Space" with his super space collar. His alien name is Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 but you can call him Jake. His species decided to focus their evolutionary path on increasing their minds instead of growing opposable thumbs and walking upright. Not sure how they decided that but cats are pretty finicky. I watched a little bit of the movie while working on this and wasn't as charming as I remember.
I am looking forward to re-watching "Flight of the Navigator" though, that movie was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment