14.3.11

Beep Beep Beep

I'll admit that I had a Tamagotchi when I was a kid. For those who don't know, Tamagotchi were the first of the "virtual pet" craze that swept across the world, not counting pet rocks of course (those things were soulless hellspawn) Basically little toys that demanded every moment of a kids time, kind of like Farmville for this generation. I eventually grew to hate the little buggers and even killed one of my cousins Tamagotchi by repeatedly flushing it down the toilet (not in real life but in game)


I never realized that the Tamagotchi were aliens though when I was a kid. I guess their story is that they came from a far away planet in eggs to grow and observe earth.  They start as little eggs and depending on how well you tend to their virtual needs they evolve into different critters, this version is called Masktchis.

No comments:

Post a Comment