5.1.11

Space Mohawk

I used to really like the X-men, but it always pissed me off when they got wrapped up in outerspace mishaps (except for stuff on Asteroid M (which was cool)) It seemed like they had plenty to do on earth, but then Professor X would end up falling in love with some space empress or Scotts dad turned out to be some guy who jammed in the stars.


This is Gladiator (probably a bit of a douche) I think he was the bodyguard of the Shi'ar Empress Lilandra. Forgive me if any of this is wrong but I always hated the look of the guy and all the stupid X-space adventures that entailed whenever guys like him were around. If any of this information is correct it's only because I paid more attention the history of the Marvel universe than my school work as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment